Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Kids



I have two of the greatest kids in the world! They are bright, funny, sweet and pretty darned cute to boot. Don't get me wrong...they have their moments when you just want to wring their necks, but by-in-large they are a real joy.
Megan is 7. She is in the second grade. Her reading and vocabulary skills are off the chart. She can pick up almost anything, read it and actually understand what she's reading. She is compassionate and welcoming to all.
Robby is 5. He is in Kindergarten. He is a builder. Give him a pile of Legos or K'nex and he will build something amazing. He is witty and says something to make me laugh on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Chrysinda said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!!! Between the shirt you're wearing in your blog contact picture (which I love) and the info you wrote about the kids, I recommend you all check out Mensa! It is not a Christian organization, but does have some Christian members. http://www.us.mensa.org/Content/AML/NavigationMenu/Programs/GiftedChildren/Gifted_Children.htm