Monday, September 15, 2008

An Open Door

I am just getting started w/this whole Blogging thing. I was inspired to create this because of an article I read in the State Journal Register. My blog is named in honor of my husband, Rob. According to him, I am pleased when the kids do something funny or I read a good article or whatever because it gives me "a new story to tell". So, now I have a whole new venue to share those stories. I first thought that a blog would be like a window into my world, a glimpse of what I do everyday, what I'm thinking, etc. Then, I realized, it's not a window I'm wanting to create but an open door. I want this to be a place where I can share and others can come in, have a cup of coffee and share right back. So don't just peer through the window. Walk right in.

No comments: