Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 Things Tuesday

1. I got to eat supper tonight with five other homeschooling moms. We had a nice chat, tossed around ideas for future activities and made plans for a group lesson next week.

2. I got to be in "big church" this past Sunday. The youth minister's wife graciously volunteered to take over one week of Children's Church. That means I am only teaching one Sunday a month and in the nursery one Sunday a month and get to hear Rob preach the rest of the weeks.

3. I get to pick up my wedding set from the jewelers on Saturday. I realized a few months ago that one of the prongs was broken. I immediately stopped wearing it so as to not lose the diamond. It will be so nice having it back on my finger where it belongs.

4. I have a purring, sweet, calico kitty on my lap right now. For some reason, she has decided to be personable again. I think she's finally forgiven us for bringing home the kittens.

5. I forgot to tape LOST tonight, but my wonderful hubby remembered and I am getting ready to watch it as soon as I'm done with this post.

6. I have lots of soup leftover from tonight's dinner. That means tomorrow night's supper is taken care of!

7. We took the kids to see Alice In Wonderland on Sunday. We all really enjoyed it.

8. In a few weeks, I get to travel with my Rob & the kids to NW MO for Rob to preach a revival in Faucett, MO. It is really close to my extended family and, for the most part, I will have nothing to do during the day except to go visit with them. Every evening, I will get to listen to my favorite preacher. What a great way to spend a week!

9. There are two boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my house right now. They will probably not be here tomorrow evening.

10. I am now done with my ten things and I can go watch LOST with my sweet hubby. Great way to end the night!!!

No comments: