Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TEN THINGS TUESDAY

1. My house is clean. My wonderful hubby has been doing a great job with the dishes and I've been mostly keeping my nose above water. The laundry, on the other hand...

2. There is a pork roast in the crock pot. We will be pulling it apart later and making tacos. Mmmm, yummy.

3. I'm getting excited about ministry again. I've been eagerly anticipating Rob's graduation from seminary for some time now. Up until very recently, I had hoped that it would mark the end of not only our time in Edinburg but our time in located ministry all together. I didn't care what he did as long as he wasn't the senior minister of a small church somewhere. Now, I'm still looking forward to his graduation, but in a different way. First of all, I'm enjoying the wait time instead of just getting through it. Secondly, I am very excited to see where God will take us next. Will He say, "Stay" or does He have somewhere else for us? I really don't know what the future holds and I'm excited about that!

4. We have finished one more chapter of The Weaver. We now move on to Solar System, Stars, Time & Seasons. However, this does move us ever closer to the unit on the human body. For some reason, I am petrified of teaching my children about the reproductive system. They might start to suspect that their parents...umm...well...ahem.

5. Lost is on tonight, tonight. Lost is on tonight.

6. Yesterday, I finally mailed off all my "thank-you" and "praying for you" notes that I've been working on for the last two weeks.

7. The weather has been positively Spring-like lately!

8. I got to make two cakes last weekend and I get to make another one this weekend.

9. The LORD is filling my life with so many friendships right now. This is something I've missed for a while now. I'm so very thankful for this.

10. I am leaving right now to visit Wal-Mart and the library all by myself!

No comments: