Wednesday, November 21, 2012

3 Gifts Family

-Family I was born into:  Over the years, I have grown closer and closer to my two sisters.  As with most siblings, we didn't always get along growing up; but I always knew they were there for me.  Now we live far apart, but I think we're closer than ever.  My mom and dad are wonderful.  Still happily married after 41 years.  They love us girls and all our crazy kids.  I also have a very large family of cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents.  I love them all.

-Family I helped create:  Over sixteen years ago, I married the most wonderful man.  Five years later, our little family grew and two years later it grew some more.  I can't begin to describe how blessed I am with this family God has gifted me.

-Family of friends:  Living far away from family and being in ministry makes it difficult to get "home" often.  God has placed wonderful friends in my life who have become family to me.  They are so very precious to me.


Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments: