Saturday, November 3, 2012

3 Gifts That Start With "N"

Continuing on with Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare, here are my entries for today...

1. Nursing School

     Though I'm not "officially" in the nursing program yet, I will be soon enough.  I am so enjoying going to school and have been really encouraged about the career path I'm on.


2. Naps

     I came home from a day of shopping and visiting with wonderful friends, and immediately laid down for a nap with my sweet hubby.  I just love snuggling under the warm covers and drifting off to sleep.


3. Neighbor Kids

     Nearly every day, our backyard has a few extra kids in it.  I love that our kids have friends to play with, that our house becomes the fun hangout, and that parents feel safe with their kids being here.

Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments: