Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Gift Made, Shared, Passed On

Made - Christmas in Joplin: We get to spend Christmas day with my parents, and sisters, brothers-in-law, nieces, and nephews.  As if that weren't a great enough gift of joy; my sister suggested that we do homemade gifts this year.  Not only will this cut down on the expense, but the gifts will come from the heart and will be oh-so-fun to put together!

Shared - Struggles and joys: This life is made so much sweeter because I get to share it with my love, my family, my friends.

Passed On - Knee pads: A young lady at our church has befriended my daughter and has encouraged her to take up volleyball.  Tonight, she passed down a pair of knee pads so Meg would have the proper equipment to get started.



Rejoice always, pray without ceasing,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments: